1. Tealight holders (I think these were either a valentine or mothers day gift)
Simply water down white glue, paint it on and then stick tissue paper over it.
2. Planters: We planted seeds and because it is clear, we were able to see the roots spreading. **Not great for surviving plants because there is no drainage**
3. Water Pollution Experiment: Read my post here about this.
4. Noise makers
5. Paint Holder
6. Circle stamps
7. Snow Globes
8. Put a bath salt we made for moms inside
Here are things I want to try:
9. Make candles in the jar
10. Jar Organizer
11. Paper Weight w/colored sand (would be a good Father's Day gift?)
I'm sure there is more....